Sunday, February 11, 2007

when you talk, it's so beautiful. it's like you're pukin' up rainbows.

Last Saturday, after too many Kokanees in a sketch, North Portland dive, I got to catch the tail end of a fresh Saturday Night Live.

I busted a gut multiple times, and felt compelled to at least mention it.

This skit
in particular made me laugh enough that I drooled on the carpet.

Also, seeing Amy Poehler as a man reminded me of this little gem of an article from back in the day.

I get so excited about smart women making good comedy! Belushi just might be rolling in his grave these days...

Unfortunately I couldnt find a clip of the Firestarter Brand Smoked Sausages skit. I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.

A jointless finger made of pork!

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Girl B. said...

That skit was my favorite as well, I had it in my head for weeks. It makes me laugh everytime I think of it.

"Slip the casing in your moist lips, a jointless finger made out of pork"

If you find a clip of this please send me the link at girlbelletristic@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home