Monday, December 18, 2006

i just want your extra time and your.....kiss.

So religion is growing ever popular in the totally crazy ass famous people circles. And, as all famous people trends go, you want to take it all with a grain of salt. Or a shot of vodka. Or a handful of vicadin.

But then I was thinking about it, and I was like, Jeeze. You know, if Prince showed up on my doorstep, and told me I could live a better life as a witness of Jehovah, really, could he be so wrong? I mean, it's Prince. Who am I to argue with the man? THE man? If the editors of The Watchtower knew what was best for them, they'd put sexy/sexually ambiguous buttless pants shots of The Artist on the cover of every newsletter. If that won't win converts, i don't know what will.

Best compliment of the month comes from E.J. at tonight's Faint/Tilly and the Wall show. Upon seeing me and Kevin post-show in the parking lot, and after distributing obligitory E.J. hugs and kisses:
"You guys are like the Royal Tenenbaums..."

Thanks dude.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

per your request, i've given you a little of my "extra time" and, well, a cyberhug. see my blogpost titled Cyberhugs For Annie Wilkins. Hippie Holy Daze.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger nacho_supreme said...

yes, I think the compliment was intended for our entire family, so take it and run with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home