Tuesday, December 05, 2006

stuff.

I realize that my bloggings have been fairly sparse and lame as of late. But brevity is important in my life these days, as I am trying to accomplish a lot of shizzle (redecorating, portfolio developing, Portland job/house hunting, money making, disco breaking) in a little bit of time.

But I still like doing this thang, and find that writing regularly, on any subject, is something that makes me feel good. So here are some things about my life today. Condensed!

THE WORST THING I SAW TODAY:
Britney Spears' lady business.

THE BEST THING I HEARD TODAY:
Aceyalone's "Mooore" from "Magnificent City"











THE BEST THING I INGESTED TODAY:
A soymilk vanilla latte from the Mill, free, courtesy of
Miss Sarah Holmes.














BEST THING I READ TODAY:
An e-mail from the amazing Miss Catherine Monahan. She's throwin a shin-dig. An exerpt:

"And while we don't have an
overarching theme, feel free to choose your own.
A White Trash Christmas?
A Hobo Holiday?
One Last Christmas Sweater Party Before the Joke Gets Way Too Old to
Even Induce a Slight Chuckle?"

THING I'M MOST INTO TODAY:
Linking things on my blog, thanks to a short eblogger tutorial from bro-bro Patrick Wilkins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home