Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Tribute.

I was just looking through some old pictures, and it made me hungry for a different kind of interaction with people. Specifically with boys. Maybe an interaction I havent been getting enough of lately. Like a vitamin deficiency.

I miss time spent with my boy friends. Boyfriends of the plutonic variety. Boys I can hang out with without having to censor myself. Boys who I can laugh with, wide-mouthed, without worrying about how I look in the process. Boys who don't make my hands sweaty.

Daniel. Matthew. Keith. DBK. Jordan. Tighe. Donica. Camilo. Pat. Steven. George. Alex. Brother Robbie. Etc. Etc.

Bros. I miss you! And I miss how real I am when you're around. Hope you are all well!

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger rfresh said...

Thanks sis. Just pretend like you are around us all the time, cuz if'n you ain't, it would "kill my stomach."

Pand-e, Pand-dah, an ordinary cha.

It's Freddy Kruger time!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger nacho_supreme said...

If only VH1 was a pop culture channel in 1995... Then all of our shitty t.v. inside jokes would be on college boys' t-shirts by now!

(And if I could spell it out phonetically, here is where I would type that one dude's looped laughter that was consistently played on the Brady Bunch. "Ahooo ho ho ho ho!")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home