Thursday, June 28, 2007

maximum fun.

So. Friends.
I realize it's been awhile. I have lots to share with you all.

But before I forget, there's been some fabulous finds on the ol' internet lately that I feel must be mentioned promptly.

First off, I just discovered this radio program called The Sound of Young America. Judging from some of the interviews, program descriptions, music and what I've heard so far, this has a very good chance of becoming my newest favorite thing. Check it out. It just may become yours too.

Secondly. if you have a few extra minutes today and want to spend them laughing really hard and/or feeling like you are on drugs, enjoy the following:

Jason Bateman and Alyssa Milano host Nintendo-sponsored Ice Capades. Special Guest - Mr. Belvedere!



Johnny Depp Vs. Extremely Entertaining Japanese Kids.



Personal update and pictures coming soon! Promise.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I welcome your new postings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home