Sunday, March 04, 2007

ersome.

Hey.
Guess what?
I'm going to see the Beastie Boys.

Ha. Ha!
Seriously!
In the most amazing outdoor venue in the country.
Oh yeah, and Bjork is coming too. And some other people. Aint no thang.

I bought tickets to Sasquatch! And the BEASTIE BOYS are headlining...WHAT!?! I never thought this day would come...

Some other great things I acquired this week:

- A job.
- A new kick-awesome apartment on trendy-third.
- A BED. That I don't have to share and that is really plush and should have been expensive but WASNT.

The Portland gods are smiling upon me today.

And oh yes. Go Bluejays.

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Annie. Sounds like you are on the beam. Go Bluejays.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger rfresh said...

cool! If i can, i'm gonna go to this
http://www.southside.de/index.php?lng=_englisch
insane!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger nacho_supreme said...

WHA! The Beastie Boys AND Creighon Prepian together. So Euro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home