Friday, April 21, 2006

Spring is in the air...

It's warm outside. The sun stays out past 8. It's spring and I'm feeling a tad nostalgic.

Today, more than anything, I miss the Deweyplex...

I miss my college friends...














I miss having a beer on my porch on a weeknight. I miss staying up until 3 for no apparent reason. I miss DBK materializing in our living room. I miss Monica and Shamille coming over to rehash the previous night's events or to invite us to go get a burritto. I miss sharing a bathroom - drying my hair while one roommate pees, and another one showers. I miss staying in the journalism lab until delerium sets in.

I miss knowing that at any point during my day, I'd be sure to run into a handful of my favorite people on the planet.

Happy High Five Day Y'all. I'm thinking about you.

What's weird is to think that in a year, I might even look back and get nostalgic about this place...

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger nacho_supreme said...

thanks sista!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home