Monday, April 17, 2006

"You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore."

Paul Rudd was on Letterman Friday night. I kind of peed my pants. The whole incident inspired the following list...



A Few More Reasons to Love Paul Rudd:

1.) Paul Rudd is from Overland Park Kansas and makes fun of people who wear Kansas City Chiefs Zubaz Pants.

This has to be one of my top 50 favorite things to make fun of. Ever. And I don't just mean Zubaz in general. I specifically love to make fun of Kansas City Chiefs Zubaz Pants. Like the ones David Wagner had in 5th grade.

2.) Paul Rudd wears skinny pants. Skinny man pants.

3.) Paul Rudd used to work in a ham store where he'd honey glaze his fellow midwesterners' holiday hams. I like to imagine that the place sat in a strip mall, next to a T.J. Cinnamons.

6 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Moderator said...

I like to wear Kansas City Chiefs Zubaz.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger nacho_supreme said...

Then you know Grant, I think you and I could be great friends someday...

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger rfresh said...

In very small type, on the lower right hand side of that Paul Rudd photo it reads "Unasuming Charisma." From now on I will aspire to have that label written on the lower left side of a photo of me one day. Or, I'll just have that be the title of my debut album for my newest band, "The Ken Burns Effect."

Jealous much?

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger nacho_supreme said...

Haha! I know, it's super funny. That's the name of some totally in depth Paul Rudd fansite. It reminds me of this article I read about this Jewish rapper guy who calls himself the "Humble Magnificent".

BTW, can I be in your band? Because that band name is the best I've heard in a long time. Next to Rollerblading Outfit of course, which I think should be a gigantic, Polyphonic Spree-type band, but of course, instead of Jesusy robes, we'd all wear ROLLERBLADING OUTIFITS.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

I spent the first seven or eight minutes of my morning reviewing several different Paul Rudd fan sites. No joke. What I was after, however, was a picture of his wife. And she's pretty, but in an unassuming, attainable way. My twisted logic leads me to believe that, when they divorce in three years, one of us could be eligible. I'll rock-paper-scissors you for his love.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger nacho_supreme said...

Yeah, totally! And if kids come about from this current marriage, no biggie. I think we'd make good step moms. The kind that talk about sex way too openly, like Mona from Who's The Boss. And let their step children put stawberry syrup in their milk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home