Friday, August 03, 2007

Homeboy, throw in the towel.
Your girl got dicked by Ricky Powell.

So last night, while meandering downtown after work in search of art and beer and lovely people, I wandered into Portland's Upper Playground where I happened to meet a charming young fellow by the name of Ricky Powell.

Maybe you've heard of him!

Slightly legendary street and hip-hop photographer?
The designated "fourth Beastie Boy"?

While Rappin' with the Rickster I learned that he's got a firm handshake, a lovely smile, a captivating demeanor and an appreciation of the all-you-can-eat buffet.




Oh word!

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

I will readily admit that I did not know who he was until you told me, like... an hour ago, but this is super sweet. I too love all-you-can-eat buffets - perhaps you can arrange a meeting?

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger nacho_supreme said...

Yes Catherine, I think this can be arranged, now that Ricky and I are myspace friends and all.

VIP up in tha OCB!

(OCB = Old Country Buffet.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home