Wednesday, December 05, 2007

let me count the ways.

Look at this face. What do you see? Look at it dad! What do you see? What do you see? Say it. Say it!

I, uh... It's a face!

Yeah but what kind of face?

A pale... pasty... psychotic...

No Dad! It's a neatly-chiseled, well-groomed, drop dead handsome face!


Indeed it is.

Oh Michael.

Your Rivers Cuomo-inspired grandpa sweater and choice of reading material put me over the edge this week. Damn. The reasons just keep piling up!

I think in a past life we used to share pink Starbursts and sneak into 'R' rated movies together.

I think in this life we are destined to hold clammy hands and eat peanut butter toast together.

And maybe, someday, pose in an excruciatingly cute Gap ad together.

If you squint, you can just make out the squishy, endearing, 25-year-old man that will inevitably emerge to take me out for Thai food and laser tag. Someday. Someday.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you annie, and i love your loveoxkatie

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger nacho_supreme said...

Ha! Thanks sista sledge. I love you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home