Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm a blogging fool today...

But I thought it was necessary to commemorate my year-since-graduation anniversary.

Wow. That doesn't seem so long ago.










This makes me both really proud of what I've accomplished/endured/gained since then, and also makes me really excited to come home and see so many of the people I miss so much.

Happy first year friends!

And more importantly, congrats to those of you who've graduated this year! Meg, Camillo, Jen and anyone else out there celebrating their new degrees with family, friends, and finger food. Husk on Huskers. I can't wait to see you.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we look alike!!!

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Meg!!!!!!!!!!
Luv Annie's Mom
I'm so proud of you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home